Review Best Women's Online Fashion & Accessories 2019 Trends. EXCITED! #obssesed

2019 Women's Fashion accessory & Fashion Trends Spring/Summer

Everything you need to know! Spring summer women's 
latest Fashion & accessory trends, OMG !
2019 fashion trends got soooooooooo excited. Newest and happiest trends!
Obsessed with brighter bolder accessories. ugh AMAZING. 
Best 2019 fashion & women accessories. you need to know!  
New women's online fashion brand I'm obsessed with and the reason why. 

neorgasm, women accessories, latest fashion trends, online fashion store, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats, newest online fashion, most awesome fashion accessories, Sophisticated women's online fashion store, newest fashion brand, affordable trendy fashion clothes, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats, how to be a it girl

I'm literally obsessed with NEORGASM. Sorry Obsession time!
First of all, if you haven't heard of the name yet, you might feel a bit unsettling. 
NEORGASM has total high fashion vibes and love their sensual charm. UGH #delivered. 
The brand promotes feeling your clothes instead of just wearing it, LOVE IT.
I'm literally feeling my neorgasm behind my computer, wait is it weird? 
Fun, bright, ballsy, yet classic, sensual at affordable price. Accessory starts at $15 
So neorgasmic & Affordable. Looking for latest fashion trends?
 Ready for your perfect Valentine's Day? Here we come.

neorgasm, neorgasm accessories, 2019 best accessory trends, newest online fashion, affordable trendy fashion clothes, affordable classic accessories, newest fashion brand, Sophisticated women's online fashion store, most awesome fashion accessories, newest online fashion,how to be a it girl, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats

Earrings
Big Bold Earrings : Who's ready to try ballsy accessories in 2019!
Of course it doesn't have to be over the top, but spring has arrived right? 
Speaking of spring, fresh starts and I just broke up with my boyfriend. #freeandcallme Honestly it had to happen. I caught him cheating with another guy. 
No game no shame. Speak out what you want people!
So now, back to affordable earring trends!
I'm feeling ruby red, Jade green, purple rain and I'm a single. Color color and more colors!
When it comes to 2019 accessory trends I'm feeling colors. Even if you're a huge fan of black or white, try out with bright accessories. They become your perfect accent.  
Don't need to be huge or anything, but something with bright ones! 
Trust me, they will brighten up EVEN your rainy days. 
In the name of spring & summer, do I need more explanations? 

neorgasm, 2019 best fashion trends, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats, how to be a it girl, newest online fashion, most awesome fashion accessories, Sophisticated women's online fashion store, newest fashion brand, affordable classic accessories,  affordable fashion clothes

Necklace
Gold is good : I mean really really flipping good. Gold is amazing on either your pale 
or tanned skin. I know some might like minimalism, Nothing wrong with that!
But let's have some fun, people! Fashion should be the last thing stresses you out.
I'm a huge believer, accessories and clothes literally can change how you feel! 
Don't take fashion too seriously, It's gonna get you. It's all about how YOU feel. 
Once you take things too serious, you become serious.
Be ballsy, bright and always remember #goodvibes !
Like many other designer collections: Gucci, Chanel, VersaceDolce, and NEORGASM also introduced heavy chunky style necklace/choker at affordable price. 
It's inspired by Etruscan empire style with heavy 24K gold finish. Looks very "Romanisk" 
You can also wear with Biker jacket, bring the rock-chic in you. I love how NEORGASM
promotes big brave girls rescuing her knight, Genius.

neorgasm, 2019 best fashion trends, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats, how to be a it girl, newest online fashion, most awesome fashion accessories, Sophisticated women's online fashion store, newest fashion brand, affordable classic accessories,  affordable trendy fashion clothes

I remember last summer in Sicily. Feeling the warm breeze by the sea with my oyster and octopus ( I know some people said it's gross, but I love it ) and my white wine. 
I wore chiffon dresses and blouses with jeans, but I never forget the magic days/nights with my chunky gold vintage-necklace looked so good on my sun-kissed skin. 
You may think it's just a little touch, but it literally changed my mood. #Love
Feel like I was Helen of troy, I was in the moment and totally feeling it. 
That's the power of accessories. So why not be bold and have some fun with your accessories? Stop paying attention to such a little things that don't really matter in your life. Why not just blossoming? Plus you don't need to take off your accessories 
when you speak love. Trust me, it's worth it. Try NEORGASM & happy movements!

neoneorgasm, 2019 best fashion trends, What do I wear when my boyfriend cheats, how to be a it girl, newest online fashion, most awesome fashion accessories, Sophisticated women's online fashion store, newest fashion brand, affordable classic accessories, affordable trendy fashion clothes, embroidered white jeans

Don't forget to check out "How to Design small space" NEORGASM also has
amazing interior, Best Love Advice. Surroundings make everything different right?
The reason WHY I love this life style brand is that they come with a lot of free tips 
and promotes healthy life style. 


Most visited interior blog, How to style my home, French antique decor,  How to design small space, Small space interior tips, how to make my home stylish, Best interior blog Stylish antique decor,  Antique home decor online, Stylish home decor, Luxury home decor online, Neorgasm Home decor, Antique decor online, Shop online home decor, High end antique online

 NEORGASM also has the BEST interior home decor. Very high end and Luxury home decor, that will satisfy your exclusive appetite. One of a kind antiques and 
unique objects, ugh Obsessed! French antique impressionist painting, light fixtures, neoclassical antique accent chairs and stunning homeware. It's NEORGASMIC.


Comments

Popular Posts